Is it Time to Sell Your Business?
The decision about whether or not you should sell your business can be an extremely difficult one. After all, by that point, you have likely invested a considerable amount of money and hired staff to keep your business up and running. Moreover, the process of selling a business can be an extremely difficult task.
If you are contemplating whether to sell your business, call Houston business attorney Tim Sutherland today. The right attorney can help you weigh the pros and cons of selling your business, and if you decide to sell, can assist you throughout the process.
Factors to Consider
If you are thinking about selling your business, there are several factors that you should consider. Those factors include the following:
- Whether you currently have a viable business model in place
- Whether you have “passion” and believe in your business enterprise, versus being exhausted and merely going through the motions
- Whether your financial circumstances are such that you are in a position to continue operating your business profitably
- Whether you have the necessary time and resources to continue on with your business venture in a profitable manner
- Whether you are able to recruit and retain talented individuals to work for you and/or to help you run your business
- Whether selling your business would likely solve any and all difficulties currently facing the business
- Whether another individual or entity is likely to purchase your business
An experienced business lawyer in Houston can help you answer these questions and determine if selling your existing business might be right for you.
Contact a Business Lawyer in Houston about Your Legal Matter Today
Deciding whether you should sell your business can be difficult, and attorney Tim Sutherland can help you decide on your best course of action. To schedule a free consultation and case evaluation with a Houston business attorney, please call us at 713.300.1946 or contact us online for more information.